Copies, Scans and Faxes
The Weyburn Seed Library was created in partnership with the Weyburn Horticultural Society, Peavy Mart and interested community members.
Our goal is to promote healthy living and encourage life-long learning, by providing a readily accessible and affordable source of non-GMO seeds that can be grown in the surrounding area.
How to Borrow Seeds
1. read and fill out our "membership form' and "seed lending" slip.
2. Locate your desired seed envelope from the seed library.
3. Return completes forms to the front desk.
4. plant your seeds and enjoy!
*Limit to 4 seed packets per patron*
How to Donate or Return Seeds
1. Once you have collected your seeds, please make sure they are clean and dry.
2. Place harvested seeds in an envelope and return to front desk at Weyburn Public Library. Make sure to either fill out the blank "seed stamp" slip or write out on the envelope the type of seed you have saved.
3. We also accept unopened commercial seed packets.