Copies, Scans and Faxes
The Weyburn Seed Library was created in partnership with the Weyburn Horticultural Society, Peavy Mart and interested community members.
Our goal is to promote healthy living and encourage life-long learning, by providing a readily accessible and affordable source of non-GMO seeds that can be grown in the surrounding area.
How to Borrow Seeds
1. read and fill out our "membership form' and "seed lending" slip.
2. Locate your desired seed envelope from the seed library.
3. Return completes forms to the front desk.
4. plant your seeds and enjoy!
*Limit to 4 seed packets per patron*
How to Donate or Return Seeds
1. Once you have collected your seeds, please make sure they are clean and dry.
2. Place harvested seeds in an envelope and return to front desk at Weyburn Public Library. Make sure to either fill out the blank "seed stamp" slip or write out on the envelope the type of seed you have saved.
3. We also accept unopened commercial seed packets.
Weyburn Public Library offers audio/visual equipment rentals for the following rates:
Screen $10/day used
Digital Projector $25/day used
* Equipment rental forms must be filled out by Library staff.
**Please note equipment must be returned to the library within 24 hours of check-out or an additional daily charge may be added.
To make a booking please call the Library at 306-842-4352, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by today!
Weyburn Public Library is committed to providing affordable community meeting space, designed to be wheelchair accessible.
We offer three meeting room spaces:
Allie Griffin Auditorium– Capacity: 85 (theatre style seating)
Program Room – Capacity: 25 (theatre style seating)
Rates: $30.00 per room for 4 hours or less
$60.00 per room per day
Board Room - Capacity: 10 people (Table and chairs)
Rate: $10.00 per hour
* *Access to meeting rooms outside Library hours are subject to a fee for security of $31.50 for the first three hours and $10.50 for each hour thereafter.
**Audio/visual equipment is available. Rental fees apply.
To make bookings please call 306-842-4352 or email email@example.com